Saturday, October 29, 2011

Something different.

Chatted with a sweet gal at the last event I did. We were talking about our favorite jewelry. She likes to switch out her earrings everyday to match what she wears. Her necklace, however, never changes. It was a little heirloom charm from her grandmother with her initials. I am terrible at switching my jewelry and even worse at wearing my own designs. This isn't because I don't like what I make - on the contrary, I never make something I don't like. I just don't get around to changing out the ornaments. Some days I get it together just enough to not frighten people when in public. But I digress. Back to the jewelry... When I do wear jewelry, I often find that it stays with me for days on end. So I do understand the value in an everday piece. Something pretty, effortless and will go with anything.

Thinking about these qualities, I came up with a new line for my Etsy shop. I have named this section of my shop "Petit Cadeau" - "little gift." The necklaces I design for this line are pretty little accents for everyday. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment