Sunday, November 6, 2011

Holiday promotions!

Staying indoors for the first real rain of the season. More specifically, staying indoors at my computer working on getting more inventory posted. During this month I will be participating in the the holiday sale events on Etsy.

Here's how it works: I will have a promotion for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. My items will be "tagged" as such - that is, you can search using my shop name (MeganKathleen or MKCharms) and items included in the sale will have the keywords "Black Friday Etsy" or "Cyber Monday Etsy." These tags will only be active for the four days of November 25th through the 28th. To go directly, just head to my shops: MeganKathleen for my artisan jewelry lines and MKCharms for my charm necklace line.

Come by and make a list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment